During this difficult time with COVID-19
We are still helping clients plan their future dream weddings and vacations
Hello and Welcome to the Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants & Travel Agency’s Blog. My name is Christina Maddox and I am the owner and founder of Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants & Travel Agency. DE State Director for the National Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) and Delaware Chapter Head of International Association of Destination Wedding Professionals.
I would like to personally thank you for visiting my website. Please take a moment to read this before hiring Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants.
- 2021 International Association of Destination Wedding Professionals of the Year
- 2020 Inducted into International Society of Female Professionals
- 2020 Philadelphia Event Planner of the Year
- 2019 The Knot’s Best of Weddings Award
- 2018 Award Wedding Specialist of the Year USA
- 2017 Delaware State Director – National Associasion of Bridal Consultants
- 2017 Award Philadelphia Wedding Planner of the Year
- 2016 Award Wedding & Honeymoon Specialist of the Year
- 2016 Award Philadelphia Wedding Planner of the Year
- 2015 Certified Master Wedding Planner
- 2014 Award Wedding Planner of the Year
- 2013 Certified Mexico Destination Wedding Planner
- 2013 Philadelphia Best Wedding Planner of the Year
- 2012 Martha Stewart Bride’s Choice Award for Wedding Planner of the Year
- 2011 Party and Wedding Planner of the Year Award.
- 2010 and 2009 Editors Choice Award Wedding Professional of the Year.
Christina Maddox is a graduate of Temple University (BBA) and Temple University Wedding Planning and Consulting Program. I am certified in Wedding Planning, Event Planning, and Meeting Planning. I am also a certified Interior Designer as well as a member of the National Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC).
Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants & Travel Agency became an International Travel Agency in 2010
Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants was seen on the Lifetime Channel on the show “Get Married” 2009 and 2008 seasons and was published in Lifestyles of The Philadelphia Tribune, the Love section of The Philadelphia Inquirer.
Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants was also published in “The Knot” fall/winter 2009 issue and featured in the spring/summer issue 2008 and 2007.
As a former bride, that experience taught me a great deal and became my inspiration. Brides-to-be look at my real-world expertise and supportive guidance to navigate the complexities and challenges of arranging their special day. Wedding Planning and Consulting has been a long-time passion of mine.
With a BA in Business, I have a strong legal administrative and customer service background, artistic flair, and impeccable sense of style. I am uniquely qualified to assist couples in planning a wedding that meets and exceeds their dreams. I am always looking out for the latest in “STYLE” wedding trends and advancing my knowledge of the business of weddings.
At Heaven Sent Wedding Consultants our creativity and service are truly heaven-sent and our greatest hope is that you will treasure it for the rest of your life!
Christina D. Maddox, Owner & Founder
DE State Director for the National Association of Bridal Consultants
International Travel Agency
Mexico Destination Wedding Expert